- Advanced 5 Stage Purification
- 100% RO+UV Purified Water
- Advanced Copper+ technology
- Power, Tank full & Purification Indicator etc.
MRP: ₹ 13,990/-
1. Product Features
- Advanced 5 Stage Purification with RO+UV.
- Advanced Copper+ technology provides adequate nourishment from copper charged purified water.
- Provides 100% RO+UV Purified Water.
- Large 7 L Storage Tank.
- Suitable for Water from All Sources with TDS Up To 1800 ppm.
- Exclusively Designed Super Performance Filters.
- Smart LED Indicators for Power, Tank Full and Purification.
- Elegant Design, Glossy Finish Black Colour Front Fascia with Stylishly Designed Tap Lever.
- Detachable Drip Tray that can Hold Glass or 1L Bottle.
- Detachable Front Cover for Ease in Service.
2. Product Description
3. Product Dimensions
WIDTH = 278 mm
HEIGHT = 512 mm
4. Warranty Details
RO MEMBRANE: 12 Months
Other Filters: 6 Months
Terms & Conditions Apply. Refer product user manual for details.
Most Viewed Products
Hindware Elara RO+UV+UF+ Minerals
Hindware Calisto RO+UV+UF
Moonbow Achelous Premium iPro by hindware
Clean water is essential for every human being, for drinking, cooking and other daily uses purposes like bathing, brushing, washing clothes etc. It not just make our life healthier but also fulfills the hygiene purpose. The regular tap water being supplied in your home might seem clear but possess various sorts of health-affecting bacteria and […]
Water is certainly the source of life. But with the potentiality to harbor infectious-germs that can cause the dangerous effect to the human body, one has to take the careful precautions to determine when the water is supplied through the tap is safe to drink and when it’s not. If you want to protect your […]
Water pollution usually occurs when it’s contaminated with the various harmful substances which often includes the microorganisms and chemicals poorly blended in ocean, lake, river, and other body of water, debasing water pollution and rendering it toxic to human and environment alike. Livestock production and fresh water resources with farming are using 70% of the […]